Motorist's Bill of Rights
- You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
- You have the right to the repair shop of your choice. Your
insurance company cannot dictate who does your work.
- Ask if the shop offers a lifetime guarantee.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of
- Differences in repair estimates are common.A lower
estimate may not include all of the necessary work. If you're
not sure why one estimate is different from another, please
give us a call at 406-256-8366.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you're likely to
make. Preserve its value by having it repaired professionally.
- Let us help you with your claim with the insurance company.